ponedjeljak, 22. rujna 2014.

Post no. 2 (Leasy 0.0.1)

Well, I'm building a GUI with Shoes for a while now. It was December, 2013 when I've started. It's not really that I was doing it every day or for a very large ammount of hours but it spanned pretty much. It is probably the easiest toolkit to build functional GUI application, but every time when I think that I might be done with it, new idea comes to my mind and I give myself more work to do. However, now I'm feeling that it really could be close to the end and I'm kinda excited to show it to people. I still need to do the testing and up to the moment I've found a few bugs, but solved it with the help of great Shoes community. I really hope that this tool is going to live big time because it is really really fun.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar