utorak, 25. studenoga 2014.

Not so fast!

Well, it passed quite some time before I wrote another post. My answer to that is I didn't have time...but there always must be time. But really I had nothing to write because my plans weren't going as well as I thought they would. Building application, for me, as a beginner is like never-ending story. One moment I think it is done, and something gets to my mind to expand it or I find a major bug and must change dozens of lines in my code. I just realised what means building for particular platform. As I was writing the code only in programming language, everything was pretty much okay, but when I needed to access some terminal commands I realised that they are not the same on every system. I would like to focus myself 100% on this project but I have a lot of school obligations which prevents me from doing it. Still, my application is about school, actually for school, to keep all the data and information you get in school neat and tidy. AAAnd of course, I would like to help my friends to cope with school easier. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar